List of Prohibited Goods, Restricted Goods, Dangerous Goods
The list of Prohibited Goods, Restricted goods, and Dangerous Goods
Category 1 Prohibited Goods
Prohibited Goods are goods for which either the import into or export out of Thailand are prohibited. The following are some examples of prohibited goods:
- Animal (including insect and Hatching eggs)
- Counterfeit trademark goods and IPR infringing goods
- Dangerous Goods or Flammable items
- Weapons and Replica Weapons
- Human Remains / Ashes
- Irreplaceable things
- Negotiable instruments in Bearer Form
- Pornographic materials
- Prohibited Goods both origin and destination country
Category 2 Restricted goods
Restricted goods are goods of which the imports and exports are restricted by law and therefore require a permit from related government agencies. The permit must be presented during Customs formalities. Examples of restricted goods are as follows:
- Alcoholic beverages (beer, Wine)
- Products from animals and plant / plant (leather, cotton, seeds, tea)
- Antiquities or arts
- Collectible and/or rare goods (values of goods is high more than first purchase or cannot find as
- Lottery tickets (Including circular letter)
- Fur/ ivory/ products from endangered animals
- Diamond and Carbon industrial
- Medical samples
- Milk powder
- Debt Instruments
- Perishable (flowers, foods, temperature control, special handling)
- Metal and rock (Including decorations)
- Publication (Some publications are limited by Law)
- Soil and sand
Category 3 Dangerous goods
Dangerous goods, abbreviated DG, are substances that when transported are a risk to health, safety, property or the environment. Certain dangerous goods that pose risks even when not being transported are known as hazardous materials.
If you are interested to ship dangerous goods shipment, please contact staff for more information.
- Aerosol (including hair spray, and deodorant)
- Inflator and airbag module or seat belt)
- Alcoholic beverages contain alcoholic more than 24%
- Battery (lead–acid battery, Alkaline battery)
- Battery/cell including Lithium Ion/ Polymer / metal – Standalone battery and contained in or packed with equipment
- Carbon dioxide, Dry ice
- Corrosive substances (acid, color and corrosive color, Rust remover)
- Environmental impacts (used lubricant and used or damaged battery
- Explosives or Ammunitions (fireworks)
- Flammable Liquids (Acetone, Light liquid, Solvent)
- Flammable Solids (Magnesium and Potassium)
- Gases – Flammable gases, Non-flammable, Compressed Natural Gas, Toxic gases (fire extinguisher and water tank)
- Infectious Substances (Bacteria, Virus, Parasite, Prion,)
- Match and lighter including lighter contain petrol, butane lighter)
- Oxidizing substances and Organic Peroxides (antibiotic and hair dye.)
- Pesticides, Herbicides, or Poisons
List of commodities which unable to ship, restricted claim, and unable to claim
Category 1 Unable to ship
Shipments are unable to ship due to regulation or law
- Non-standard products according to Namyong worldwide express policy
- Weapons such as ammunition, bomb, Unwrapped sharp objects, etc.
- Illegal publications and Pornographic materials
- Flammable material and explosives such as gunpowder, firecracker, Flammable liquids, Flammable solids, Gases, lubricant, lacquers, battery, lighter, gas tank, phosphorus, brimstone, match, Aerosols, etc.
- Biochemical such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, organic solvent, pesticide, Hydrogen peroxide, dangerous chemicals, etc.
- Radioactive such as uranium cobalt, Radium, Plutonium, etc.
- High toxic chemicals such as Thallium, Cyanide, arsenic, etc.
- Narcotics such as opium (including Stem, Bloom, Leaf), morphine, cocaine, heroin, marijuana, amphetamine, ephedrine, etc.
- Product from Biochemistry and substance cause epidemic and infection such as Anthrax, disease and, medical waste etc.
- Animal, Living things, human body (tissue,organ etc.)
- Illegal shipment such as Classified information, smuggling, prohibited Goods, restricted goods
- Document including official documents such as ID card, driving license, passport, birth certificate, contract, testament, Title Deed, etc.
- Financial documents such as cash, cheque, credit card, debit card, pawn document, lottery, etc.
- Invaluable, sentimental value, or irreplaceable shipment such as pearl, gem, precious metal, offerings, buddha statue, arts, painting, antiquities, gold, sacred object-amulet, silver jewelry, including piracy product.
- medical equipment for study including Animal and plant such as research sample, blood sample, urine sample, secretions, etc.
Category 2 Restricted claim
Shipment which is contained in good packaging will be accepted to delivery. But if shipment is damage, expire or rotten, Namyong Worldwide Express will not accept claim. Namyong Worldwide Express will only accept claim if shipment is lost.
- Product made from Fragile items such as glass, glass bottle, plate, wall lamp, porcelain, ceramics, etc.
- Fragile iteam such as TV, kitchenware, lamp, mobile phone, computer, note book, etc.
- Musical instrument such as guitar, electone, etc.
- Food, dessert, dry food, shelf life of food is less than 5 days
- Liquid such as beverage, finished products which have liquid
- Vegetables and fruit
Category 3 Unable to claim
Shipment can be delivered, but Namyong Worldwide Express will not compensate if shipment is damaged or lost.
- plant, flower
- Receipt, invoice, coupon, concert ticket, etc.
- used products (second hand products)
- fresh food or perishable food such as meat, etc.